Monday, October 22, 2012

Egg Cupcakes


Happy Fall Bloggers!!

Lately I have found myself becoming more lazy in the morning and just wanting to eat right away so I had to accommodate my early morning hunger!  My mom use to make "Egg cupcakes" years ago and I decided it was time to bring them back into my life.  I am trying to eat a more balanced diet and this is a great way to start out the day!

You can make these with anything you would like but this is how I made them..


 

What You Need:

Egg Beaters

Canadian Bacon

Spinach

Cheese

Hot Sauce











How It works:

1. Combine in a large bowl all the ingredients you would like to have in your eggs.  

2. Add the Hot sauce and Spices last just to insure you don't go overboard!!

3. Measure out 1/3 of a cup of the egg mixture into a greased cupcake pan



4. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
 (These will rise but don't worry once out of the oven they will plop right down)


You can make this a project with morning guests and have each person make their own personalized egg cupcake or you can make a lot and freeze them like I do.  

This is a super easy way to warm breakfast up in the morning and a money saver! 

Enjoy your egg cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment